Monday, December 1, 2014

I'm back... now where did I put my Balaclava?

If you are wondering who I am, my name is Bob Brindamour.  I have been a "Transportation Cyclist", off and on, for nearly a decade.  If you read the older posts on this website you will notice that this blog was, at one time, directly affiliated with Omaha Bikes.  Omaha Bikes continues to live on, but I am re-claiming this blog for use by myself and a few other "Transportation Cyclists".  If you use your bike as a form of transportation, and want to share your experiences, just let me know (leave a comment).  I would be happy to consider adding you to the active authors list for this blog.

So feel free to take a look at many of the excellent posts below, but if you are looking for Omaha Bikes, you will need to visit their website HERE.

So let's get this blog kick started.  If you're out there riding in the cold, send me a winter cycling picture of you and/or your bike.  Just don't break your neck trying to take a selfie while riding your bike down Dodge street in a snow storm.  Please observe safe selfie guidlines.

If you want some motivation, take a look at some of the pictures that "parts.and.labor" has posted over on Instagram.




No comments: